Re: [VHFcontesting] FT-817, Rovers, and Sequencing

To: Jarred Jackson <Jarred.Jackson@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FT-817, Rovers, and Sequencing
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 00:19:57 +0000
Hi Jarred,

How do you handle sequencing just one of the transverters at a time? Do you
have a separate sequencer for each, do you key them all at once, or do you
switch each individual item in the chain? I'm thinking may end up with
multiple sequencers. This also gets rough if I want to sequence the PTT for
the IF radio for a sort of poor man's TX inhibit (I'd have to chain them or
something).

Just curious how others are doing things.

73,
Sean WA1TE