[VHFcontesting] PJ4V in June VHF Contest

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] PJ4V in June VHF Contest
From: jon jones <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 02:37:26 +0000
Note the contest call is PJ4V. We got everything set up today at the PJ4G
station in Bonaire. W0LD's FT-991 for ssb/cw, my FT-897 for FT8.  Lauren's
6M-1K2 amp for both radios, 6 el LFA yagi at 60 feet. Today heard the 50.024
MHz YV4AB/b. I was on 10M FT8 ~ 1900z. Made a couple hundred Qs - to mostly
Europe and some in NA. 50 W and C31 yagi.

Look for us in the contest. SSB/CW if condx permit, FT8 for weak signals.

 - N0JK

ps -- agree with Duffey, KK6MC that we hope that everyone has a good contest.
Listen for the weak ones and the DX !   N0JK