Re: [VHFcontesting] We have a Situation here.... Change WSJT-X FT8 for G

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] We have a Situation here.... Change WSJT-X FT8 for Grids ONLY on VHF+
From: Mike Metroka via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 16:19:04 -0500
All that needs to be done is change the WSJT-X FT8 program on the next major
update so that any and all VHF+ QSOs are made using grids only and no funny
numbers. No options.  That can't be too hard to program.  If you leave it up to
the operators, then there will always be those that don't get the message.

73
Mike WB8BZK