[VHFcontesting] W5VY/R in ARRL September VHF QSO Party

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W5VY/R in ARRL September VHF QSO Party
From: Howard Patterson <ppattrsn@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 12:51:40 +0000 (UTC)
W5VY/R will be out and about in Arkansas during the Contest.  I have six bands
(6-1296) and plan to start around Forrest City, AR in EM44/45.  From there I'll
work my way back to EM34 and home.  Sunday morning I'll start around 1200UTC on
Mt. Magazine, EM35, and then move to EM26 before visiting EM25 and finishing
the test on Rich Mountain, EM24.  So, at halftime of your favorite game give a
listen for W5VY/R!
73,Pat, W5VY