Re: [VHFcontesting] K1SIG/R preliminary results

To: "'Chris Lumens'" <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K1SIG/R preliminary results
From: "Chet S" <chetsubaccount@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 16:46:27 -0400
Chris,

I use a Comet CF-530 duplexer on my 6M radio for protection.
1.3-90 MHz Low Pass, less than 0.2 dB loss
125-470 MHz High Pass with a small 50 ohm load on this port
45 dB Isolation
600 watts

73,
Chet. N8RA

* 6m would get clobbered every time the 2m op transmitted.  Partially
  this was due to antenna position, as the 6m antenna is a moxon with a
  wide beam width, and the 2m antenna is a seven element yagi.
  Positioning them a certain way cleared this up, but I did not pay
  enough attention to note what positioning was best.  I have a Dunestar
  6m filter on the 6m radio, but I would love ideas on how other
  multi-op stations handle this.