Re: [VHFcontesting] Sprint not?

To: <paul@n1bug.com>, "VHFcontesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "David Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sprint not?
From: "Steve\(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 11:53:39 -0400
Hi Guys, Unfortunately this is the price you guys pay for living in God's country. Dave, I was up at your killer site many years ago and even then I wondered why you did not install solar so you could run remote from you house. As you know, remote stations
is the in thing for many years and amazing how well that works.

Gl with the snow
Steve
K1IIG

I was hoping to get up to my ham shack on the hill, but temps dropped overnight to the 20's and it is snowing. There is no heat up there. I am thinking that hauling gear up there today will be a losing proposition. Eastern Maine just got a huge snow a few days ago. When will winter end? Cross ur fingers Paul.

Dave K1WHS