Re: [VHFcontesting] Sprint not?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sprint not?
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 07:06:53 -0400
Hello Dave, Bill, Mike, and all...

The snow was remarkably dry for April and didn't stick to elements.
I did have a high noise level, hopefully related to the storm. I
have an intermittent relay causing some issues on receive, but
managed 8 QSOs in 2 hours, best distance W2KV at 444 miles on SSB.
Easy even with the noise.

I will have to disassemble the relay and try to clean the contacts,
adjust the contact tension (which seems to be near zero on that
receive contact). Meanwhile, continuing to work on the 222 MHz
amplifier and hoping for a nice day to get the 222/432 preamp box up
and all the connections/jumpers installed. I ran separate RX/TX
lines for each band, so there a few connections to be made at the top.

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf