[VHFcontesting] FN66 FFMA

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FN66 FFMA
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 21:10:26 -0300
Hey Jay,

If you (or anyone) ever need FN66 for FFMA and you have prop to northern W1
or anywhere east of Montreal, send

me a message on the ON4KST 6m chat page, or send me an email (if I'm not
connected to 'KST) and I'll get on CW

(or SSB if I must) and will try to accommodate. On 6m I have a big amp and a
low-ish 6-el yagi, but live

on a pretty good ridge here.  I don't collect grids myself, but realize that
it's important to give it out where needed.

I don't (and won't) do FT-8 (or any digi modes) on VHF for that matter.

73 !

Mike VE9AA FN66

All QSL's via VE3IKV please.

Hey Mike !  Hope to run into you on 6M SSB or CW this season.  I know it's

pretty much FT8 or 'nutten on the band now-a-days, but don't be a stranger.

FN66 is one of only 3 double hop grids I still need for FFMA from out here

in the snowy Rocky mountains...

-W9RM DM58

Keith Morehouse

Mike, Coreen & Corey