[VHFcontesting] Heliax connectors at the VHF SuperConference....

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Heliax connectors at the VHF SuperConference....
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 23:07:29 -0500
Hello everyone....I will be attending the VHF SuperConference in the Washington, DC area (the 25th thru the 27th).  I can put a few of the Heliax connectors in my carry on luggage if anyone wants them.

Here is what I have:

FOR LDF5-50A(7/8") Heliax:

Type N Male $10 each
PL259 type male $15 each.  These are somewhat rare and hard to find.

FOR LDF4-50A(1/2")

Type N Female $5 each

FOR FSJ4-50B(1/2" Superflex)

Type N Male $5 each

All these connectors are new in the baggie with all O rings, instructions, a nifty heat shrink boot, and a little vial of silicone grease.

I don't want to bring a bunch of these things to the conference and then have to haul them back here because no one wanted them.  They are heavy!!  So, let me know what you want and I will bring them.  If anyone wants a big bunch of these things we may have to ship them direct....

See you at the conference...

73 Marshall K5QE
Phone is 409-787-3830 if you want to talk....or just leave a message