Re: [VHFcontesting] [amsat-bb] 5 Band VUCC Award

To: Gabriel Zeifman <gabrielzeifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [amsat-bb] 5 Band VUCC Award
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 01:10:53 -0500
Gabe,

Excellent, and I mean excellent point. It’s high time the ARRL did something to
recognize rovers when it comes to VUCC.

BTW, I need Alaska on satellite! :-)

Thanks for all the roving you do. Those of us at home are grateful more than
you can know.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Maylene, AL
EM63nf
AMSAT #38965, ARRL Life Member, CVHS Life Member, SVHF Member