Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital Modes (FT8) in January 2019 Contest

To: JamesDuffey <jamesduffey@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Digital Modes (FT8) in January 2019 Contest
From: John Kludt <johnnykludt@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 11:31:40 -0400
Jim,

I can confirm that here in EM84 in both January and June 2m and up activity
was down.  I am the band captain for 6m for the FourLanders VHF Contest
Group.  We run significant power to stacked beams on 2, 222 and 432.  If
they were out there and we could hear them we would have worked them..  We
also had a 1296 station for both contests with 1 Q in January but  we heard
no one in June.  Unfortunately little to no activity on 1296 from EM84 is
the norm.

John