Re: [VHFcontesting] activating grids DN27, DN26, DN07

To: <FFMA@yahoogroups.com>, <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] activating grids DN27, DN26, DN07
From: <barry@k7bwh.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 21:47:29 -0700
A week ago I activated some relatively rare grids in Idaho and Washington.

Here's a trip report with photos on my website:
https://www.coilgun.info/travel/2019-07.htm

For more pictures, follow my links on that page into the rover location
database details.

All contacts are uploaded to LotW so let me know if something doesn't match
up for you. I want to be sure you get credit for all your QSOs.

I like paper QSL cards too so I'll snail-mail out a small number over the
next week or two.

Thank you everyone for an exciting and productive trip!

Barry Hansen K7BWH

 <mailto:barry@k7bwh.com> barry@k7bwh.com

mobile 425-503-5548

Seattle, WA  CN87us