[VHFcontesting] QSL cards for the K5N DXpedition to DL79 and DL89...

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QSL cards for the K5N DXpedition to DL79 and DL89...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 03:13:57 +0000
Hello everyone....all the QSL cards for the recent K5N DXpedition to DL79 and DL89 are now filled out and in the mail.  IF you sent me a QSL card for this trip, I have returned it.

HOWEVER, there is a problem.  We made about 440 contacts(many of them were dupes), so I ordered 500 card blanks, just so I would have a few extras.  Right now, I have sent out less than 100 cards.  This does not compute.

If you were not interested in our trip, why did you work us?  If you were interested and need those grids, please send me a card now and avoid the rush.  I really don't want to be still doing QSL card work 4 years from now.  Once I file all the card blanks and the logs, it is a big pain to dig them out again....

Please help me out here and send in your QSL card requests right away...thanks...

73 Marshall K5QE