Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Stations

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Stations
From: Buddy Morgan via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 02:21:51 +0000 (UTC)
 When I reply to the list, it doesn't always seem to work. Let's see how this
goes.
Your neck is not sticking out. I believe I qualify as having a good contest
station. I get on almost every morning and every evening and call CQ. I seldom
get answers. Yes, it sure would be nice to have some regular activity.

Buddy WB4OMG EL 98