Re: [VHFcontesting] Setting up TE RF amp for use with a sequencer.

To: nosigma@aol.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Setting up TE RF amp for use with a sequencer.
From: KC2TN <kc2tn@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:16:49 -0500
The internal preamp is still protected when cutting the jumper.

There’s a 3 step sequenced process built onto the internal TR board. The two
that switch the internal preamp out are still in effect after cutting the
jumper and then using the external PTT.

At least that’s what I interpret from the schematic.

Joe - KC2TN