Re: [VHFcontesting] W9RM - JANUARY VHF test

To: Jay RM <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W9RM - JANUARY VHF test
From: John Kludt <johnnykludt@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 13:42:34 -0500
Keith,

You hit on a hot button of mine.  I just built a 1296 station and, yes, not
a lot of activity in the SE or at least the EM84 area.  Yet, when the FCC
proposes to take away microwave spectrum you would think they threatened to
take away our children.  Seems to me we either need to put up, i.e., get on
the air, or shut up.  Can't have it both ways.

John