[VHFcontesting] WTB 900FM rigs

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTB 900FM rigs
From: "Paul Rollinson" <Paulrollinson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 09:03:47 -0500
Good morning all,

The post contest juices are flowing on how to get more contacts.

A inexpensive source for radios are the 900MHZ band using programmable rigs.

Many of you guys also have an alter-ego as commercial radio
techs/distributors or know someone.

I'm looking for up to 10 working radios to distribute to locals in the
effort to get more contacts and more grids.

As an added bonus, RI actually has a few repeaters so it might be fun.

Lastly. the use-it or lose-it mentality should be employed to keep what we
have.

I'm footing the bill for this one so I'm looking for fire sales.

Rigs, working, with mikes and power cords.

Let me know is someone is sitting on a stash and looking to make room in the
garage.

73

Thanks,

Paul Rollinson, KE1LI