Re: [VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers

To: djholman@uw.edu, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 05:01:58 +0000 (UTC)
Darryl

That is very helpful.  Having an aluminum bed and not being able to weld to it
for mounting the bed mast would need to be similar to what you describe.

Do you have any pictures of your rig that you can share?

You gave me the idea of adding a front hitch reciever to mount VV omni's and
loops for working on the move and reserving the bed mount (whatever that might
end up as) for beams and the rotor.

Please describe the mobile moxon install.

73
John
KM4KMU