Re: [VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers

To: "nosigma@aol.com" <nosigma@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Pick Up Truck Rovers
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 19:45:34 -0800
Hi I rove out of my 2014 F150 super crew cab truck (with a six and a half foot
bed.)   My current style of roving is more along the lines of arrive at a site
and setup large masts and antennas than a typical rover but in the past I did
have a tripod in the truck bed to support an antenna mast.  After approx two
years or so of roving with the tripod mast in the truck bed I put a tonneau
cover on the truck and setup my masts and antennas when I arrive on site.

The rear of the super crew cab holds lots of equipment mounted on shelves that
I temporarily mount during contests.

I'm happy to chat further off list if you want.

73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark@alignedsolutions.com