[VHFcontesting] The 222Activity forum on groups.io

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] The 222Activity forum on groups.io
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 03:43:27 +0000
Hello All....I received 7 emails asking me to set up a new 222 group for those interested in 222 activity.  I received none that said "leave it alone"....unless you want to count Bill's post.

SO, I set up a new forum for 222 enthusiasts.  The name of the new 222 forum is 222Activity and it is on groups.io.

       Group Email Addresses

 * Post: 222Activity@groups.io <mailto:222Activity@groups.io>
 * Subscribe: 222Activity+subscribe@groups.io
   <mailto:222Activity+subscribe@groups.io>
 * Group Owner: 222Activity+owner@groups.io
   <mailto:222Activity+owner@groups.io>
 * Help: 222Activity+help@groups.io <mailto:222Activity+help@groups.io>

The link to the new group is https://groups.io/g/222Activity. The Reply To is set to Sender.  This prevents private and / or personal replies from being exposed to everyone.  This issue was my ONLY objection to Bill's work.

I hate it that this move was necessary, but it was.  I was always polite to Bill, but to no avail.  Feel free to sign up and use the new reflector as much as possible.  Promote 222 activity....meteor scatter, EME, tropo, FT8, whatever....that is the whole point.

73 Marshall K5QE

Most of you know that Bill is going to HI at some time in the future.