[VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT-897 For Sale

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Yaesu FT-897 For Sale
From: Jim Worsham <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 21:56:23 -0500
Hello everyone. I have a Yaesu FT-897
(https://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/0897.html) for sale. It includes
the original power cable, hand microphone, owners manual and box. The radio has
the YF-122S SSB Filter, YF-122C CW Filter and TCXO-9 .5 PPM TCXO installed.
Also includes a CT-62 CAT Cable, Service Manual on CD, LDG FT Meter and LDG
YT-100 antenna tuner. Everything is in good condition and works 100%. I used
this radio on 6 before it became my station on 2. Worked a lot of grids on 6
and 2 with it but I have three other radios now capable of those bands so time
to move this along to someone else to use. I am asking $900 for everything
shipped in the CONUS. Thanks.

73
Jim, W4KXY