Re: [VHFcontesting] SO2R 6m/2m 6m causing S9 noise on 2m

To: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] SO2R 6m/2m 6m causing S9 noise on 2m
From: Mark Spencer <mark@alignedsolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 10:39:54 -0800
Hi Chuck.   I have recently started using a filter between my 2M radio and the
antenna when I run my 6M and 2M roving antennas on the same mast.  It seemed to
improve matters considerably.

That being said when I usually run separate masts for my 2M and 6M antennas I
have little or any interference so my this may or may not be helpful for you.

Good luck and 73

Mark S
VE7AFZ

mark@alignedsolutions.com