[VHFcontesting] FS: IC-9100 HF/VHF/UHF $1500 Shipped

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: IC-9100 HF/VHF/UHF $1500 Shipped
From: "Paul F. Merrill" <marinesvcs@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 09:02:48 -0900
This is my second station radio that I've replaced with a Flex 5000a V/U.
It' has only been used lightly when I am in KL7 working. Main and Sub
roofing filters installed, and the rig was back to Icom for a checkup when
they did the ALC overshoot mod. I will include the OEM power cord and hand
mic. $1500 shipped and insured USA. Paypal and you pay any fees. Venmo and
Zelle are OK, too. Thanks! W7IV