[VHFcontesting] Fwd: 2021 SVHFS Conference Cancelled

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: 2021 SVHFS Conference Cancelled
From: "K4IDC@comcast.net" <robink4idc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:30:58 -0600
Due to the health and safety concern of our society members combined with
the uncertainty of the length of time of the Corona virus pandemic, the
Society's Board of Directors is electing to cancel the 2021 in person
conference.
The Board of Directors will be considering alternate solutions for future
conferences. Members working on projects they would like to present, please
keep Charles Osborne K4CSO informed (K4CSO@ARRL <http://goog_450370884>.net)
of your intent. If we get enough material the Conference Committee will
begin discussions as to our next step for an online or in person conference
in the future.
As a result of the hard work leading up to last year's cancelled conference
of 2020, the Society  has published  a Technical Journal containing all of
the papers that were scheduled  to be presented. A description and
availability of our 2020 Technical Journal can be found at:
https://www.downeastmicrowave.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PROC2020SE

Purchase details are at the link.

For now, please stay healthy and safe and enjoy our wonderful hobby.

Thank you,
SVHFS Board of Directors