Re: [VHFcontesting] Scheduling Multi-band QSOs in June VHF...

To: Gerry Hull <gerry@w1ve.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Scheduling Multi-band QSOs in June VHF...
From: Alex <alex@kr1st.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 11:51:44 -0400
I've been using less and less assistance for contesting. I'm not planning on
using any assistance this June. All this assistance is a frustrating
distraction and I feel less satisfaction to make a QSO that way. So I'm 100%
radio, because really, that's what I came to do. Play radio.

73,
--Alex KR1ST