Re: [VHFcontesting] Scheduling Multi-band QSOs in June VHF...

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Scheduling Multi-band QSOs in June VHF...
From: Marshall-K5QE <k5qe@k5qe.com>
Date: Sun, 23 May 2021 10:37:07 -0500
Hello Tom and everyone else interested in VHF contesting....

We need a reflector that can be used for contesting in real time.  The PingJockey reflector is great for meteor scatter and such.  Maybe something on the Slack system would work....any ideas??  I think that Dan-N5TM is the "owner" of the VHF Slack channels, maybe he has some ideas....

GL es 73 Marshall K5QE