Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity Night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [NEWSVHF] 222 Activity Night
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 22:30:42 -0400
11 in log here - all ssb and cw - was on a bit over an hour. VE3DS FN03 and
KO4YC FM17 furthest out.
Others:
K1PXE FN31, K1WHS FN43, N1SV FN42, K2AEP FN32, N3RG FM29, WA2VNV FN30, KA2LIM
FN12, W9KXI FN12, K3WHC FN10.
I would say that's pretty good activity for a regular night.
Station: FT-991 to 222 xvtr to AM-6155 400W to M2 222-10EZ at 66 ft.
TNX and 73 Ron WZ1V FN31RH, 2 miles north of Long Island Sound at 130 ft ASL.