Re: [VHFcontesting] A wild Idea to Fix Contest Activity

To: <w3idt@comcast.net>, <n7lq@xmtservices.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] A wild Idea to Fix Contest Activity
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 20:53:30 -0500
Bob,

I like it.

de K3SK
Dave Buckwalter
FM07 – Farmville VA

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob, W3IDT <w3idt@comcast.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 6:52 PM
To: k3sk@buckwalter.co; n7lq@xmtservices.net; vhfcontesting@contesting.com

An extended version of this proposal - multiple contacts / band and
differential points / mode - has been circulated and discussed on this and
other forums for the past two to three years.

A formal proposal was submitted by me to the ARRL Contest Advisory Committee
(CAC) in September 2021.

The text of that proposal is attached as a PDF.

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT
.
. w3idt@comcast.net
. w3idt@arrl.net