[VHFcontesting] 222 activity nite

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 activity nite
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 19:22:06 -0500
>From the SW, N1GC, EM95 had his usual good signal.  From the NW, W8WNA,
EN82 came in and out of the noise but enough for a solid qso;  KE8FD was
pounding in from EN80.  K9MRI, EN70, usually a good contact was qrt due to
high winds.  Tried AJ6T, EM66; we will make that one of these days, tu
trying.  "Locals" W1XR (line of sight on South Mtn.) and N3RG from Philly
were pounding in.  And WZ1V, only station to the NE came through nicely.
Did try AF1T to no avail, again tu trying.  I know there are others out
there; it is always worth trying even though I'm a few hundred or more
miles away from most anyone.

Finally, condolences to KA2LIM's family.  Lost another great vhf'er.  He
will be missed.

Howard WA3EOQ