[VHFcontesting] KG6CIH/R contest plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KG6CIH/R contest plans
From: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 22:11:03 -0400
Assuming the weather continues to look alright for the weekend, I'll be
going out roving again.  I'll be taking my standard route.  I think I'll
probably stick pretty close to this schedule.  All times are Eastern:

Saturday
========
1400 - 1630 : FN33kd, Equinox VT
1800 - 2000 : FN32ou, Hogback VT (hard stop at 2000)

Sunday
======
0845 - 1100 : FN31it, Mohawk CT
1400 - 1445 : FN41cu, Jerimoth Hill RI
1615 - 1815 : FN42fg, Westborough MA water tower
2030 - end  : FN43cd, Henniker NH

I'll have real antennas and power on all bands 6m through 10 GHz.  I
will primarily be doing SSB, though I can do CW if necessary.  I'm also
going to try working in some 6m FT8 this time, likely only from the
stops on Sunday.  On FT8, I will only ever be calling.

Send me an email if you think I'll be in range and you want to schedule
some contacts.

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH
Hike * MTB * XC Ski * Haskell