[VHFcontesting] FS: N male to SO239 adapters

To: VHF Reflector <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, AMSAT <amsat-bb@amsat.org>, oktraders@groups.io
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: N male to SO239 adapters
From: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 16:07:03 -0500
I have for sale 3 N male to SO239 adapters.  2 are new and 1 is used but
should still work fine.  These are great to use with radios or antennas
that have a N female connector, and coax or diplexers with PL239 connectors
on them.  I am asking $11 shipped for all three.

I also have 2 brand new PL259 connectors, and 2 SO239 to SO239 adapters
which are used, good for splicing two cables together.  Asking $11 shipped
for all 4 of these.

73 John AF5CC