Re: [VHFcontesting] Jimmy Long, W4ZRZ Silent Key

To: "'Marshall-K5QE'" <k5qe@k5qe.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Jimmy Long, W4ZRZ Silent Key
From: <wb4jgg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 22:27:47 -0400
 Hello all. Apparently I am the culprit of forwarding this false story. And for
that I am truly sorry. I was just passing along what I received from a good VHF
friend in Georgia.
Who got it from another VHF friend in N. Car. I won't call their names because
they were probably misinformed themselves.  Jimmy was and still is a friend of
mine
and everybody on this e-mail list. I certainly didn't want to cause any grief
with any of Jimmy's friends and especially his wife Chris.

Marshall would you please apologize to Chris for me?
And everybody please pray for Jimmy.  And somehow please forgive me.

David Benton
WB4JGG