[VHFcontesting] Thinning the Herd near Hartford - FS - VHF/UHF/HF Hardwa

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Thinning the Herd near Hartford - FS - VHF/UHF/HF Hardware Spare to my needs
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 10:18:08 -0400
Gang,

Time to get some unused aluminum out of the garage and back yard.

In moving to a new QTH 2 years ago, previous aerial plans have been
reconfigured and certain things are now spare.

HF:

- Mosley TA53M 4-element Yagi (a bit weathered). Covers 20-17-15-12-10
Meters and is resonant bi-directional on 6 meters.  Asking $225 (picked up
near Hartford CT), else meeting or delivering within 60 miles of for an
added $45.

- KR-40 40-meter resonator kit for Mosley multiband beam - $175, else
meeting or delivering within 60 miles of for an added $45.  Adds 40 meters
to TA35M. See
https://cdn-bio.qrz.com/j/w9jj/_and_2_meter_Yagis_above_HF_Yagi.jpg for an
example image (as I have an identical combination still in the air as well).

- I have a bunch of TH6 boom, element, traps and other Yagi and Quad Parts
available for those needing parts.

Tower:

- Aluminum 50' 5-Section tapered tower, with concrete leg posts allowing
tilt over. Leg posts have not been used (not put in concrete). Asking
$685 (picked
up near Hartford CT), else meeting or delivering within 60 miles of for an
added $65.

- Aluminum 40' 4-section straight aluminum tower - was used for H-Frame for
8-Yagi, 2-meter EME array by 2 Meter WAS holder # 3, N0JA.  Can be used in
many different configurations. With all 4 sections bolted together, you can
easily pick up the entire 40' as one lone piece. Asking $385 (picked up
near Hartford CT), else meeting or delivering within 60 miles of for an
added $50.

- At least 4 used sections Rohn 25 - $175 (picked up near Hartford CT),
else meeting or delivering within 60 miles of for an added $65.

VHF Antennas:

 - (6) 5-element 2 meter LVAs - rear mount - round boom built/used by K2LIM
contest station.  Asking $575 (picked up near Hartford CT), else meeting or
delivering within 60 miles of for an added $50.

            also

-  At least (4) 5-element 2 meter LVAs - rear mount - square boom (N1DPM
design prototypes).  I may have 2 more DSE versions that I need to dig out
of my pile. See https://directivesystems.com/144-mhz/dsedpm144-5lva/ for
approximate performance values. $375 for the bundle of 4.

           Or save $100 and mega bundle all 10 K2LIM/N1DPM LVAs for $850
(picked up near Hartford CT), else meeting or delivering within 60 miles of
for an added $50.

I may add to the list as time permits and as I reorganize garage for winter.

If purchased in advance to be held for pickup/delivery by using paypal or
venmo prepay, I'll take 15% off the total of your purchase.
73 Bart W9JJ/1