[VHFcontesting] NU2H Sporatic operating this weekend

To: VHF Contest list <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NU2H Sporatic operating this weekend
From: <ac2gj@live.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2022 16:34:35 +0000
I will be attending the Lancaster, NY Amateur Radio Club Hamfest on Sat, then
heading to our new property located on Ackerman Hill outside of Belmont NY in
FN02XE.  Since I will be with family and friends I will have limited time
operating on Sat and Sun but plan to be on sporadically throughout the weekend.
 I will have 10Watts on 6,2, and 432, using a hamstick dipole on 6 and an Elk
yagi on the other bands.  I'll bring out my hacked Chromebook to try portable
FT8 but will try and focus on SSB.  I'll have 220 FM on my HT but only 5 w and
doubt I'll be in range of anyone.

73 de Jay NU2H (Ex AC2GJ, KC2NVL)
QTH = Amherst NY USA Grid FN03