[VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity night

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 MHz Activity night
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 09:36:58 -0400
NG3W: Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting FN01 on  222 MHz.  That
grid was even more rare than my own FM09 - hi. (FM09 was the last grid I
needed for 222 MHz VUCC.)  Easy copy from here.  Got on late and was able
to work the usual stations that were  still on.  I hear that the bad wx
caused the SW and Western stations to QRT early and quickly.  That wx front
seems to have fizzled out by the time it got to Western Maryland.