Re: [VHFcontesting] amps at Dayton?

To: "'Dan Evans'" <k9zf@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] amps at Dayton?
From: <k3sk@buckwalter.co>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 06:57:13 -0400
Dan,

I don't have any amps, but if you are planning on building any antennas, I have
UV safe insulated  element mounting blocks for VHF/UHF yagis.   Made for both
round and square booms in most common material sizes.

You can find me in the infield sites 7513 - 7516.  Look for the orange canopy.

de K3SK
Dave