Re: [VHFcontesting] PSE try FT4 on 6m

To: alex@kr1st.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] PSE try FT4 on 6m
From: Tim Lee <w5trl.tim@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2024 10:47:22 -0500
Agreed wholeheartedly!   6m is so up and down this contest (lots of broken
Qs due to rapid QSB) that FT4 has a MUCH better chance of getting the
sequences done, quicker.

Out of the few that are running FT4 (about a dozen so far), I've had zero
broken FT4 QSOs and am running a full 25-30% incompleted Qs on FT8.

My .02, FWIW, YMMV,

73 Tim W5TRL
Text or call 512-799-0308 for schedules