[VHFcontesting] kg6cih/r rover plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] kg6cih/r rover plans
From: Chris Lumens <chris@lumensoutdoors.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2024 17:27:28 -0400
Hey everyone, I've been fighting a lot of boredom about getting ready
for this weekend's contest but I'm going to get out there anyway.  I'm
going to do a different route just to mix things up.  Current plans are:

Saturday
========
1400 - 1600 : FN42fg, Westborough MA
1700 - 1900 : FN41bp, Voluntown CT

Sunday
======
0900 - 1100 : FN32ou, Hogback VT
1220 - 1500 : FN33kd, Equinox VT
1740 - 1900 : FN34wa, Bradford VT
2045 - 2200 : FN43cd, Henniker NH

I might skip the Bradford VT stop if the contest isn't going very well.
It's a long, long way out of my way and I don't honestly expect a ton to
come from it.  I just want to try something different.

As usual, phone is the best way to reach me.  I've got real power and
antennas through 10 GHz.  Give me a text or an email if you want to
arrange a contact.

I'm going to experiment more with FT8 on 6m this time and see if that
improves things for me.

Hope to hear from you.

--
Chris Lumens - KG6CIH