QTC's and WAE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: QTC's and WAE
From: duerbusc@mo.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch K0BX)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:34:41 -0600
Just a short note to Ron K5DJ to thank him for his excellent and timely
note on how to use the QTC function in Writelog.

I had printed it off and had it next to me during the contest.
I tryed a few of the commands, ctl-r, ctl-s before the
contest but it really didn't do anything until the first
station asked to send some QTC's.  It worked the first
time and was very easy to use.  This is the first WAE RTTY
contest that I have ever accepted QTC's, before it was
too much trouble.  Again thank you Ron as you note was
easier to understand than the manual.

de K0BX Joe
--
Joe K0BX - St. Louis Mo