QTC's and WAE

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: QTC's and WAE
From: ct1aoz@mail.telepac.pt (Jose Albuquerque)
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 21:12:57 -0000
Hi Joe
Hi everybody ho uses the WRITELOG

Yes Joe

WriteLog ( THATS INCREDIBLE! )

All we thks to RON and WAYNE for the excellent work they are doing with
writelog.
The WAEDC  was very very complicated to  rx / tx qtcs  before having this
program! It works so well and so easy...
Did you try it in CW and in PHONE ? its fantastic. I have used the SOUND
BLASTER AWE 32 to send cq in ssb and it really helps.

TKS to Wayne and Ron for the excellent work.
best 73 for all of you guys...
from Jose
ct1aoz, Jose Albuquerque

ICQ: 4334073