ARRL DX Contest Logs (Info.)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: ARRL DX Contest Logs (Info.)
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 11:37:12 -0600
 I have recieved several questions on how to send ARRL logs..

 Example:
Have one question, I created the log as ".TXT" for arrl
requirements,  but there are no signal reports.  I read in the
manual all reports are 59 or 599 unless entered differently.
I believe that ARRL wants to see the exchange sent, state,
exchange received, and power received.  This is the way
they show it at their web site.

 Here's what to do:
To make a log acceptable for the ARRL, don't make a .TXT file.
Click the "Multipliers Score" menu item. Then check the
box that says "ARRL.TXT", and click OK.

That will have the correct RST in it.

  73, de Ron K5DJ

WriteLog Ver-9 coming soon, with many new options never seen
  before in any S/W in any mode of operation. (You will love it.)
                  "See us at Dayton Booth No-311"
WriteLog Contest S/W for Windows: (RTTY,CW,SSB,w/Sound Board Voice Keyer)
Ron Stailey, K5DJ                 http://www.contesting.com/writelog
504 Dove Haven Dr.                E-Mail: k5dj@easy.com
Round Rock, Texas 78664-5926      Phone: (512) 255-5000
WriteLog/Rttyrite Reflector:      majordomo@larry.wu3v.net
RTTY/CW/SSB S/W in one package - Visit http://www.contesting.com/writelog