WriteLog (Band Map) Requests

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WriteLog (Band Map) Requests
From: Ron-Stailey@easy.com (Ron Stailey, K5DJ)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 11:28:58 -0500
  Several have asked we take off a call sign after a station is worked
  instead of changing the color.. I'm sure Wayne will fix this asap..
  However until then here is a quick fix that will work real well..

  If you use the Band Map default window colors here is what to do..
  Have WriteLog running, on the band map click File, then click Select
  Colors. Change DUPE to Black.. Then after you work any station on the
  band map it will turn black and you can't see it..

   73, de Ron K5DJ