WriteLog Requests

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: WriteLog Requests
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 20:44:08 -0000

> At 11:28 AM 10/6/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >  Several have asked we take off a call sign after a station is worked
> >  instead of changing the color.. I'm sure Wayne will fix this asap..
> >  However until then here is a quick fix that will work real well..

I agree with Dick, N1RCT. Leave the callsigns on the band map after
worked. I find that's the most useful feature of the map - to skip over
stations quickly when S&Ping. However, by all means, remove them
from the packet needed window after they're worked.
73 Barry

Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com