[WL-USERS] Dumb TNC mode

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Dumb TNC mode
From: wa0sxv@mellinger.com (Mike Mellinger (WA0SXV))
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 21:18:35 -0500
OK -- I finally got dumb TNC to work.  Seems you have to select not just
dumb TNC, but MODE of 110 baud ASCII.  There are, of course, a lot of TNC's
that communicate with the computer in something other than ASCII <g>.

Having accomplished this, what is the secret method of getting TTYRITE to
transmit control characters to the dumb TNC?  In particular, I need ctrl-R,
ctrl-C, and ctrl-T.  And I need them in the message buffers also.

Also, is the a secret method of transmitting an initialization script to the
dumb TNC?

Thanks.

de, Mike WA0SXV