[WL-USERS] Newbie CW Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Newbie CW Questions
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 15:52:58 +0000
Hi Barry,
When you do an ALT-K it will bring up the window and send characters as
they are typed.
The functions keys are not preprogrammed, you set them up when you set
up for the contest.
I use the CT Compatible option in the .ini file, and use
F1 = CQ, F2=Report, F3=TU call, F4=call ( yours), F5= call (theirs, that
is %C )
the others are used other operators in the M/M as they prefer.
Also, you may want to read up on F11.
73, Ric KV1W