[WL-USERS] Re: COM port cards - ByteRunner and ???

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WL-USERS] Re: COM port cards - ByteRunner and ???
From: weightdn@bright.net (Mike Rhodes)
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 19:54:06 -0400
Jim,
  I bought the byterunner ( www.byterunner.com ) 420i (I think) card about 2
months ago. They had them in stock but messed up the order and didn't send
it to me for 3 or 4 weeks until I called to find out what was going on. If I
order again I'll check in a little quicker. Anyhow it was only $62 and gives
me 4 serial and 2 parallel ports and I'm using them all (might have a spare
serial port yet). It is an ISA card and only uses one interrupt. It took me
a couple evenings to get it going - mostly due to not reading every bit of
instructions - but once I got it to play it just keeps on ticking. I have no
problem recommending it to anyone. Great price and seems to work fb too. No
connections, yada yada.......

Mike / W8DN