[WriteLog] CW keying quality

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW keying quality
From: ricp@ultranet.com (Ric Plummer)
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 20:38:57 +0000
Ron,
Our experience here at KV1W MM in CW contests with Writelog has been excellent.
We run two computers with 300MHz PII's and one with a Pentium 266.
During a contest Geoclock is usually running as well as Writelog.
Usual speeds are in the mid 30's.
Above 40 and with more things running and user interface activity you can cause
very minor but noticeable pertubations, but you have to try.
We here have found it very satisfactory and I am sure you would.
73, Ric KV1W