[WriteLog] WPX M/M Configuration?/Solution

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WPX M/M Configuration?/Solution
From: ab2e@hotmail.com (Darrell Neron)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 22:23:17 PST
To my knowledge, Writelog is the only program to have solved this problem.
1. Set all the stations in the network to their respective bands.
2. Start logging but remember the following: Writelog displays the NExT
NUMBER generated by the master log in each band's window in gray, but this
is only the tentative number.
3. The 1st band to hit any key will latch onto the number in their window
(the number turns blue), and the number in the other band's windows
increments to the next available number in gray. As soon as another computer
in the network hits any key, that computer locks onto the next incremental
number, and so on.

Best way to handle this,each band should "lock onto" a number by hitting the
space key or whatever. This way, the number is their's as they start to send
the exchange.

Remember, Writelog uses Ethernet networking, and Writelog automatically
updates all computers on the network with the most current log file from the
network. If any of the computers drops out of the network, it is
automatically updated upon rejoining the network. This is a very cool
feature.

73 Darrell AB2E

To: <writelog@contesting.com>