[WriteLog] Keyer input WX0B solution

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Keyer input WX0B solution
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:41:32 -0800

Hi Steve and guys.

The SO2R unit I am building is finally laid out and routed.

It will have a single paddle input that can be steered to either radio.
It will use the Logikey CMOS III keyer chip with 6 memories. It will use
Writelog to enable automatic steering of the keyer, and you can use
writelog LPT or serial port generated F key messages too.  You may also
manually override Writelog to get that mult on the second rig with the
CMOS III keyer built into it without having to do anything else but log
it properly.

The next question when and how much. Watch the website for
announcements. Since I had a stutter start, I got set back a little but
it better/WILL be at Dayton! HI.

I am going to try to offer it as a kit as well as a finished product to
try to hold the price down some and let us guys who like the "smell of
radio" heat up those irons and have some fun too.

Jay, WX0B

Jay Townsend wrote:

> At 06:17 PM 3/9/00 -0000, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:
> >
> >Any disadvantages ?
>
> Bet it doesn't work with Windows/xx/yy/tt and the timing would probably be
> a problem.
> Otherwise it would probably already be here.
>
> --
> WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/writelog

Jay Terleski
WX0B - Array Solutions