[WriteLog] NA RTTY Sprint

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NA RTTY Sprint
From: jfleming@shelbynet.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:42:04 -0500
OK, as usual, I'm willing to take a chance and make a fool of myself.
I've seen hardly anyone responding to this thread.  Isn't "Internet
Sprint" the contest we want for tonight?  If you print out the rules
from N1RCT's site, you will notice "Internet Sprint" at the top of the
pages!  That contest appears to have the right exchange fields.  If this
is the correct contest, Writelog is already ready for this contest.  If
this isn't true, it ain't snowing horizontally in Indiana right now
after being 80 deg a few days ago.  Well...

WA9ALS - John  jfleming@shelbynet.net
http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (now with Shack Cam!)